Lemon Poppy Seed
A sourdough pan loaf studded with poppy seeds and lemon zest that capture the hallmarks of a classic combination. Pop a slice on the toaster and the aroma will quite literally whisk you away. Suggested combos include: herbaceous cream cheese, smoked salmon, thinly sliced red onions, capers.
*Available for the month of July only*
Ingredients: Organic all purpose flour, organic whole wheat flour, organic rye flour, poppy seeds, lemon zest, salt.
This loaf comes unsliced and in a brown paper bag. It can be sliced upon request should the loaf not be too warm and fresh out of the oven.
How to store: It can be sliced, plastic wrapped and freezes well or will keep fresh for three to four days in a sealed container.
Pick up days: Tuesdays - Saturdays.
- To pick up on Tuesday, order by Monday 8AM.
- To pick up on Wednesday, order by Tuesday 8AM.
- To pick up on Thursday, order by Wednesday 8AM.
- To pick up on Friday, order by Thursday 8AM.
- To pick up on Saturday, order by Friday 8AM.